Thursday, April 7, 2016

Outage Is Finally Over

Paul returned to work last fall and then continued through the outage.  I hate outages!!! They are long, Paul works 6-7 days a week, 12-14 hours a day, he's tired, I'm lonely.  Not FUN.
But finally last weekend the outage ended, and Paul has been home more.   I already told you about our Saturday and Sunday together but we have a couple of other things coming up that I am so excited about.  One is a quick weekend getaway to St. Francisville, La.  Paul worked in St. Francisville years ago and we have been back a few time through the years.  Lately St Francisville has been in lots of magazines like Southern Living and Guns and Gardens.  Since it is only 2 1/2 hours from Vicksburg it is a perfect getaway.  We have our reservations and I am planning our itinerary.

Another thing I am excited about is we have tickets to see/hear Brian Wilson!!! oh you do know him, from the Beach Boys. Yes I thought that would help you.  We were watching TV last night and a commercial came on about his concert and I said I would love to see him (I am not a big concert goer).  Paul said me too, so I googled the concert info, found tickets, gasped at the price, and bought them.  I can't wait!!!
Eek, squeal, yippee.










Until next time,
Love ya,

0 comments:

Post a Comment