Saturday, April 9, 2016

Friday Nights and Saturday Mornings

Good morning. There is a little nip in the air this morning. Old Man Winter is really having a hard time letting go this year.  Last night after a delicious meal of BBQ sandwiches and home made potato salad Paul disappeared outside. Usually  he goes to check on the pool, empty skimmers or clean out Creepy's bag but he was gone a long time. I peeked out and he was building a fire in the outdoor fireplace.  (I may have hinted this would be great night for a fire outside) so I grabbed us a glass of wine and headed out to join him. It was awesome. At first the stars were covered by the clouds but they began to clear out and the skies were so pretty.  Wwe couldn't sit on the hearth because the fire was quite warm. I started to run back in the house to take a picture but I didn't want to ruin the mood. As we finished the wine and the fire was dying down we headed inside.  I just love a quiet Friday night staying home.
But I also love Saturday mornings because most of the time we don't have anywhere we have to rush to, like work or appointments. I can wake up slowly. Hmmmmm just lay in bed and talk and plan our day. So either summer vacation or retirement better hurry up.
Until next time,
Love ya,

0 comments:

Post a Comment