Sunday, July 6, 2014

Happy Fourth of July Weekend

The pool crew did come on Friday as I said to deliver the spa and work on the pool cleaning. I was so grateful that they were willing to work some on this holiday. Later that day Lauren and Maek came over to eat lunch  with us. We grilled burgers with all the trimmings and frah field corn on the cob and baked beans.  After resting a bit we all got in the pool. So neat. We floated and relaxed until the sun was past the pool. We all dried off and for out the ice cream freezer and made homemade ice cream. I had a pound cake and fresh blueberries, cherries and strawberries to go with the ice cream. Needless to say no one went to bed hungry. 😀
Saturday we just relaxed around the house. I made a quick to Jackson to swap out the bassinet mattress. I shopped a little too. Ha!  Sunday was another quiet day.  We did get back in the pool. I think once the concrete is poured it will be so nice. 
This week looks to be a busy one. Fence people should be here, pool crew has the last things to wrap up. I'll keep you posted s
See ya,
Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment