Wednesday, July 6, 2016

The BIG Adventure 2016

Today we are heading out on a great adventure. We left Vicksburg around 10:00, and arrived in New Orleans around 1:00. Luckily we were able to check into our hotel early. We grabbed a quick salad and then headed to Jackson Square and The French Market. 
First we took a selfie in front of Saint Louis Cathedral in Jackson Square. 
After 30 days of no sugar I had a major craving for Beignets from Cafe du Monde. 
Unfortunately I couldn't stand all that sugar. Go figure. 
We walked around The French Market but it was way too hot to do much more. 
So we went back to our hotel and relaxed. 
We ate a great dinner at Andy's Bistro. I highly recommend this quaint little place. 
We are back in our room and ready for bed. We board The Sunset Limited at 9:00 am. I hope I can sleep tonight. 
Until the next time. 
Love ya, 
Di


0 comments:

Post a Comment