Sunday, January 22, 2012

Days 19, 20, 21 & 22

Yes I know I am horrible at posting everyday, even when I take pictues everyday.
Forgive me.  Please?
Okay here are the pictures,  I have been taking pictures of the amaryllis as it opens and the second bloom has emerged now.


I just love how the great close up shots with my camera. 
Great weekend, it has gone by way too fast. 
We went out to eat at El Sombrero Friday night with some of Paul's friends from Grand Gulf as a going away dinner for a co worker. 
Saturday was hectic with a trip to Jackson.  We did a little shopping and then headed home.
I cooked one of Paul's favorite breakfast meals this morning.  French Toast (or is it my favorite?)
I am working on my taking photos of food. So here is the finished product.
It was good.
See you soon.


0 comments:

Post a Comment