Monday, January 16, 2012

Day 15 and 16

Saturday was wonderful, a beautiful cold day.  We did not leave the house at all!!
I have been on a cleaning spree ever since the new year.  Paul was looking for some important papers and could not find them so the only thing left to do was to go through our filing cabinet one folder at a time.  Lots of Junk papers, I found the missing documents rather quickly but really wanted to get the files in "shape"  I labeled all new folders and cleaned out lots of old papers.  I also found some of the sweetest pictures and artwork from my boys when they were little.  Ahhhh.
I did make a cake for Paul's birthday.  He wanted a homemade chocolate cake.  The house smelled so good while it was baking.  Mmmmmm
Picture 16
Today is Paul's 55 birthday.  Yeah!! I was off for the holiday and Paul took the day off to spend with me.  We had a great day together.  We slept late, ate a late breakfast and then got dressed and ...
went to get the oil changed in his truck.  We ate lunch out at Cracker Barrel and then browsed through Home Depot and Walmart.  We bought a box of  microwave popcorn and movie at Walmart and came home and watched the movie.  It was so much fun snuggled on the couch, munching on popcorn and watching the movie. 
We grilled steaks for supper and then had big slices of the cake. 
Here is Paul with one of his birthday presents. I gave him a MSU tray and glasses. 
and one more of him blowing out his candles.
Boy I love this guy!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment