Saturday, November 21, 2009

Christmas Shopping

Wow what a week, I spent a couple of days on the coast with work. While I was there I got an email from Paul that his company had adopted several families for Christmas. His office picked a family of 3 girls. I "offered" to shop for one of the girls while I was doing some of our shopping. Oh My Goodness, it is a good thing we did not have girls. I had a blast, I picked out a darling cordoroy jumper with big dots, a matching turtleneck and of course coordinating tights. It was so cute. It was hard to get a good picture but this will give you an idea.
It was a long drive back but the weather was great. There is one stretch of the back roads that I love, the trees are always so pretty as they drape over the road. I couldn't get a picture from the middle of the road so I pulled off and here is what I got, Doesn't that look lovely.

0 comments:

Post a Comment