Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The Wedding was Perfect

Well the wedding is over and I am having a little trouble not feeling like I need to be busy doing something.
The rehearsal dinner was absolutely perfect.  I can't think of a thing I would change. 
Nothing.  Cedar Grove's staff did a wonderful job.  The food was great and the service was super.  I am running out of adjectives.
Geni did a great job arranging the pumpkins and the other floral touches. 
My sweet sister in law Dianne took a million pictures and my dearest friend Betzebe was my hostess until I could get to Cedar Grove.  She handled all the details.  Whew !  How lucky can a girl be?
As soon as Dianne sends me the pictures I will post some. 
Until then I have about 4 or 5 pictures I snapped here and there.


Cedar Grove as I was leaving Friday afternoon
 Paul and I before we left our house.
 I made "reserved parking signs for the family"

 And the lucky bride and groom
 Matt, the best man, making his great and funny toast.  Keep paddling mice.
 We had a few laughs and shed a few tears.  All in all a good evening.

Last moments as a single man.

 At the reception Lauren with Meme and Paul,  Mark is talking to Andrea in the background.
Getting ready to throw the garter
 Leaving the reception with cowbells ringing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment