Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Second Annual ProStart Invitational

One of the neatest parts of my job is being able to attend great events like this.
This is the second year we have had the "cook off" and it is just like TV.
The teachers and the students work so hard to get ready for the PSI.  All the food looks sooooo good.
Here are a few pictures I took.
I didn't take as many as last year since I invited Amy to take professional pictures for us this year.  I can't wait to see those pictures.  One of the guest judges was Whitney Miller the winner of the first Master Chef.
She is so sweet.  We also had lots of local chefs and a few from the NRA (National Restaurant Association).
The winning teams shared over $750,000.00 in scholarships.  WOW! 



And no I didn't get to taste the food. : (

0 comments:

Post a Comment