Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Busy January

Well I am almost back to normal after the knee surgery. 
January was a fun filled month.First was Paul's birthday. It was great.  Matt came home on Friday night.  First thing Saturday morning we were up and getting ready to head out for Matt to run in the Chill in the Hills 10K.  We took Duke with us and had a great time.

Matt came in 2nd in his age bracket.  Here is Patrick House from "The Biggest Loser" and here is Duke waiting in the truck.(sorry pics are a little blurry I took these with my phone)
  It was a fun morning.
Then it was back to the house to grab a bite to eat so the guys (and Lauren too) could get in a round of golf.
I headed to the store to pick up a few things for Sunday lunch.
After the guys got home they were starving so I had an artichoke dip ready for them.
Then we were off to Rusty's for dinner.  Paul, Matt, Mark, Lauren, Mark P, Caroline and myself.
Dinner was great as usual.
After dinner we all came back to our house to play games and eat some more. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment