Sunday, October 6, 2013

Fast Forward

Where has the time gone?  I really have meant to post more often but geez there are only so many hours in a day. Well the first nine weeks is over, I can't believe it. I have all my grades posted and I feel so much better. I have learned so much, I have never been an early riser but for some odd reason I now wake-up around 5:00-5:30 I wake up. No alarm, nothing. So strange. Ha!  
Anyway things are going right along. No real problems. We have started out M-Star pilot evaluations. I was so nervous about it but the last few days I had a calm come over me. I'll just do my best and let the cards play out. Coming up this week is preparations for homecoming.  Actually homecoming is the next week but we are out that Monday and Tuesday ( insert happy dance) so we only have 3 days for spirit week!  Floats are being constructed this week.  I'm helping with the sophomores. Sweet group of kids. I'll try to remember to post pictures. See you soon. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment