Wednesday, August 3, 2011

NOW it has really been a long time...

Okay now it has been a really long time, but I have a good excuse.  No really I do, you see right after this post (May 13th to be exact) my son Mark proposed to his long time girlfriend Lauren.  Of course she said yes and the fun began.
Then less that a month later I started summer teacher training.  No, most of the time I don't have to be trained or even do the training, I just go and sit and if a problem, question or concern comes up I handle it.
Which means I spend lots of time away from home. LOTS !
I think I slept in my own less than 5 nights since May 31. 
I love my teachers but I was so ready to get home.
As far as the wedding goes, things are progressing quite well.
I have most of my "duties" completed.  A place for the rehearsal dinner, select invitations, almost ready to order them, favors for the rehearsal dinner, centerpieces for RD tables, placecards, dresses for most of the parties and I think for the wedding, and a whole lot more stuff.
The first of the parties is this weekend.  The engagement announcement party, it should be fun.
I'll post more and include pictures too.  I promise. 
See you soon.




0 comments:

Post a Comment