Monday, March 21, 2011

Choices, Choices

Late last September our microwave died, so we replace it with a wonderful shiny stainless steel one. BUT it was a little bigger than the other one and when Paul and Mark installed it they had to remove some of the ceramic tiles from the backsplash.
Most people would never notice but I did. So we started looking at replacing the countertop, backsplash and the cooktop.
We got some samples of granite from stores, and then we even went to two stone yards. Oh my,  all the choices. I have studied, compared, matched and then in the end I was just as confused. I have looked at stone in cold and windy weather, pouring down rain and one bright sunny day.
I finally made my decision last week. Which one did we choose?  Which one do you like?
Stay tuned to see what we selected.



Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment