Saturday, April 10, 2010

Easter Weekend

We had a great Easter Weekend, plus a little extra drama over the crawfish.
The guys heading to play golf at Black Bear (one of these days I am going to go along and take pictures of this event) I stayed home and got everything ready for our Saturday night and Sunday lunch. The "promised" crawfish did not work out as planned so we went to plan B. It all worked out in the end.
Easter was a glorious day and we had a great day. Church was crowded as usual for Easter. Here are a few pictures
The guys getting ready to hit the links.

Duke plays the part of the Easter Hound Dog.
Attacking the "mud bugs"
The family photo.

I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family, my darling husband and two sons that have made me so proud.

0 comments:

Post a Comment